Big Ten Basketball 2019-20 Discussion

Throwing DDJ into the trade to make it a 2 for 1 epitomizes every trade offer I get in fantasy anything. The second player is almost always no better than the available free agents.

3 Likes

Thats huge. Not gonna miss him at all haha. Good for him though!

Similar to Isaiah and Xavier, I believe he’s keeping his eligibility for now.

Ohhhhh right. I forget you can sign an agent and still be eligible (if they’re certified).

Isn’t there some rule about only being able to submit your name for evaluation twice during your college career? If so, didn’t Wesson do this last year as well (meaning he has to stay in this time)?

There used to be, but I’m pretty sure that was changed.

Got it. Thanks.

Feel free to delete if too off-topic

2 Likes

Probably belongs in the Izzo’s Just a Heck of a Guy Don’t You Agree? thread, IMO.

11 Likes

The fictional Wagner rule violation and Simpson thing garner more scrutiny and discussion than ever getting an answer or even asking question about these things. How many investigations are going on now? Pathetic, but even more of an embarrassment is that reporters consciously ignore this.

1 Like

It’s not new anymore, and the news is about what’s novel. Yet another story on bad conduct in EL is just that. Another on the pile. Any whiff of it at Michigan is novel and surprising, so it gets attention.

3 Likes

Which is sad, but getting the helpful assist from local reporters is why it continues.

Izzo is an absolute master at playing the media. I heard at some point this season that he is one of or possibly the only B1G coach that allows media access at practice. The way he is all buddy-buddy with the media and gives them this access makes it so they don’t want to dig too deep into the weeds on this stuff.

Cordell Pemsl leaving Iowa to play as a grad transfer elsewhere next year. Valuable player whose loss will hurt their frontcourt depth.

I feel like Jack Nunge probably had the inside track on backup minutes at the five next year.

This is…major news

6 Likes

Man OSU is losing a lot. Muhammad, Carton, both Wessons. Not that Gaffney did much, but without those guys he would’ve been likely to step into a bigger role next year too.

Any indication on why he’s transferring? Will be interesting to see where he lands.