Big Ten Basketball 2019-20 Discussion

I don’t think he misunderstood the joke; it’s still fairly common. I think it was more about the second sentence in your comment.

Ha whoops. Totally missed that. I’m an idiot.

Fwiw, Liver’s had an Instagram live a week or two ago. Ppl kept asking about Castleton, and he said “nah Castleton ain’t going nowhere.” Said the same about Nunez. Seemed pretty confident, but who knows :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thanks Logan. Great information.

I will be glad Colin is back, but shocked at both him and Davis returning. And a little nervous about what that could mean play style wise.

3 Likes

So if Jace walks on (ducks), there is room for everyone without more attrition?

1 Like
1 Like

Was this expected?

Zero from me based on the rumblings and people around his recruitment

If Ayo goes Illinois could drop from preseason B1G favorites to bubble team. This probably helps Giorgio by letting him move back to the 5, they still have Frazier, and they have two good guard recruits coming in, but if Ayo leaves they’d lose 3 of their top players by MPG and 5 of their top 8. That’d be a huge blow for Underwood.

1 Like

He’s gonna be 21 by the time next season starts. So not shocking to me per say. Although I think I would have put him on the Nick Ward 3 year plan.

Man among boys in college, but that’s not a pro player. Still, he’s got to declare before there’s no potential upside left to believe in.

That is a bubble team at the very best.

Having only played 6 seasons, Jesse Settles had an extra year to pass on to Garza.

2 Likes

Ricky Pitino is an atrocious coach but I generally like his roster management.

Carr, Mashburn, Williams, Kalscheur, Ihnen, and Mitchell Oturu and the CHETMASTER is a really talented 86-man rotation collection of guards and wings.

1 Like

Carr and Oturu are both in the draft.

both without agents though right?