Big Ten Basketball 2019-20 Discussion

Probably. Also would not have had issues with Carolina half court pressure in that game. Jalen threw a few balls away.

1 Like

What if Donte Divincenzo overslept during his pre-game nap and missed the National Championship game?

What if Luke Hancock stayed out all night past curfew after beating Wichita State and was suspended for the NC?

6 Likes

What if Trey, THJr, Stauskas, and GR III all stayed four years?

2 Likes

What if Mo Taylor was an excellent driver?

16 Likes

Just spit out my drink on this one :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll play this game. If Cassius Winston commits to Michigan, John Beilein gets a National title in 2018 and if he’s still on the roster in 2019 they likely repeat.

What if Bill Frieder wasn’t intimidated by Bo Schembechler, and never left for ASU?

What if um sticks with Steve fisher?

2 Likes

What if Jalen Wilson didn’t decommit?

What if Al Horford didn’t decommit

What if we go with Larry Nance Jr. instead of Max Biefeldt? (I don’t know if we really chose Max over Larry but it seemed like we were down to those two)

1 Like

I’ve heard that jb wanted nance but let his assistants convince him to take biefeldt over him.

2 Likes

Wow, both Burke’s shot and Poole’s shot depended on a missed free throw immediately before. This decade of Michigan basketball has been so thrilling.

1 Like

People often complain about late-game fouling and suggest that the fouled team should be given possession instead . . . but if that were the rule, there’d be fewer dramatic finishes, too.

2 Likes

I liked Max but…ouch.

1 Like

What if Kevin Garnett would have gone to Michigan rather than entering the draft?

What if Moe never came to Michigan?

What if Robin Benzing came to Michigan?

3 Likes

What if Tom Goss makes Brian Dutcher head coach over Brian Ellerbe?

3 Likes

What if Ben Cronin didn’t have the hip injury? That guy was massive.

1 Like