Big Ten Basketball 2019-20 Discussion

Cam Mack, what do you think. Top 3 pick!!

2 Likes

Incredible, all around.

1 Like

If he’s going to be suspended 4 times a season, he might as well get paid for it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
1 Like

Possibly the best B1G Beilein destination is off the board.

1 Like

I guess he didn’t not make the tournament.

5 Likes

Somewhere Tubby Smith must be mad. Pitino has performed worse than him by every measure.

3 Likes

Without sports I am at a loss for what to do, especially since I am not excited about going out and about. But, I would find excitement in reading about recruits now, since it’s about the only evolving sports topic at the moment. And I am certain that @umhoops needs topics to write about…maybe a guest spot for X or Big Sleep on a pod?

2 Likes

Hoiberg doing work!

I’d love a “What if” for Michigan basketball. Some parallel universes. What if McGary gets healthy during his sophomore season? What if Caris doesn’t get injured during the Illinois game? What if Kam Chatman doesn’t make that 3 pointer against Indiana? What if Langford and Winston end up at Michigan?

I’m sure there are others that’d be good.

3 Likes

What if Battle ends up here, what if Bamba ends up here. What if Jordan Poole misses the shot against Houston? What if Dawkins and/or Ibi don’t transfer? And this is all just in this decade!

What if JB had landed Klay Thompson and Gordon Hayward early in his Michigan career?

What if Elijah Johnson makes a free throw for Kansas in the regional semifinal?

What if PJ Thompson makes a free throw for Purdue in the BTT?

What if the baseline official doesn’t anticipate a foul on Trey’s block of Siva in the national title game?

What if Mitch doesn’t test positive?

What if Darius Morris kicks to the open Novak for a potential game-winning 3 against Duke in the tourney?

What if DJ boxes out on a free throw against Oregon in the regional semifinal?

What if “Jaylen Brown To Michigan” actually happened?

What if Jordan Morgan weren’t quite so good at taking charges?

3 Likes

He WILL do the work, and I’m confident he will coach them up when they get there, but there is a LOT of work to do at Nebraska. They were horrible!

I like this game. What if Rick Pitino had decided to coach Michigan???

What if Kevin Garnett had gotten a qualifying score on his SAT one test earlier?

1 Like

What if Caris gets a finger on the Andrew Harrison 3? :confounded:

1 Like

What if Corey Alexander had become the 6th member of the Fab Five and gave that group the true PG it lacked?

Would he have guarded Donald Williams?

2 Likes