Big Ten Basketball 2019-20 Discussion

UCF football will claim the title

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s at all likely.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Char limit)

“We recommend that there not be any large crowds.”. Dr. Fauci

Either the B1G didn’t hear from this medical expert, OR they didn’t think Minnesota vs Northwestern would be a particularly “large crowd.”

6 Likes

Trice’s mom is watching MN-NW and rooting for NW (Oturu was just shooting free throws).

She is so obnoxious

1 Like

Beer in the Fieldhouse!

1 Like

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/10/what-the-cdc-got-wrong-about-ebola-111994

Long after their initial mistake, the CDC website still had an inaccurate diagram of the proper protective gear required for an Ebola response on their website. Gear that didn’t even cover the full body of the health worker. I checked their official website at the time, as I was invested in the story. It was gross negligence and incompetence which is par for the course for that organization in my experience.

1 Like
1 Like

I assume at this point the other conferences will follow suit?

Not much worth seeing after the Wednesday games anyway.

6 Likes

A string of expletives so long it will make a sailor blush…

5 Likes

When do the NBA/NHL/MLB follow suit? At this point it’s inevitable.

Everyone just go to a bar, restaurant, friend’s house, hotel lobby, etc to watch. Going to make a HUGE difference.

2 Likes

We just travelled 4+ hours only for the B1G to cower last minute. O’Reiley’s it is tomorrow.

Hopefully you get a refund on your tickets.

Every possible avenue to take, I will.

Yeah they should have made this decision Yesterday. Now everyone that’s there is just meeting up at bars, restaurants, etc