B1G Games - 12/31

I had every intention of starting a thread for each day in which there are Big Ten games this season for people to make their predictions before the games start. I always love to see how different people view how a game will play out before it starts, but dropped the ball yesterday with all of the other things going on (HARBAUGH!!!).

I’m a little late to the party today too, but there are three games in the B1G starting with PSU @ Wisconsin, followed by Minnesota @ Purdue and Indiana @ Nebraska. I’ve got Wisconsin, Minnesota and Nebraska. How does everyone else feel these games will play out? Really looking forward to IU-Nebraska. IU is the better team IMO, but Nebraska is usually solid at home.

For the record, I was 2-2 yesterday, as I went with Rutgers, Iowa, Michigan and MSU.

MSU and OSU losing their openers at home was definitely surprising… Maryland was tough, but man that game was tough to watch.

I was not impressed at all with Maryland yesterday (it was my first time seeing them for an entire game). I know it’s tough to go on the road in the Big Ten, especially to East Lansing, but that’s a team that has some issues (who doesn’t though, right?). I have a hard time believing they’re legitimately the #12 team in the country right now.

Understood, but winning at the Breslin is an accomplishment no matter how you do it. They have some warts, but man they battled.

I was actually very impressed with Maryland yesterday. They PLAY defense, and their constant aggression attacking the basket off the dribble is going to be really hard for us to contain.

I was actually very impressed with Maryland yesterday. They PLAY defense, and their constant aggression attacking the basket off the dribble is going to be really hard for us to contain.

Saw someone tweet out a crazy stat that they had 0 FTAs in the first half and over 20 in second half + OT