Ask Me Anything: Preseason Edition 2018-19

Yep, that’s what I do every year. Subscribe for a month for $9.95, then cancel. There are other things I can watch, too. For instance UM Hockey. Quality of the feed is not good but it’s certainly better than nothing. I always debate driving to AA for the two games because tickets are cheap, but by the time I spend 4 1/2 hours on the road (round trip from GR) and pay for gas and food somewhere in AA (Zingerman’s alone will cost me 20 bucks), paying five bucks a game for a poor feed for two games is fine with this cheap old SOB!

I do think, however, that the game on the 6th against Norfolk State is on regular BTN and it’s the Holy Cross game on the 10th that’s the second game on BTN Plus. I could be wrong but that’s what I’m looking at and planning for. By the way, the Norfolk game on the 6th is special because that’s when they are raising the banners…I think.

I’m a BTN+ subscriber and typically forget to cancel anyways. I’ve never tried to watch the replays as I would usually just watch live…however I’m going to be busy for most of Friday evening, so hopefully its a user-friendly option where I can get home, log on through my TV, and there is a simple link to click and watch. The things we do for this squad…Go Blue!

1 Like

Do you think Loyer at MSU will have as good of a freshman year as Spike had here?

I’ll take the under on 17 points in the first half of the NCAA Championship game for Foster Loyer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, I think so. He’s really an elite shooter and proved it against real competition (i.e. EYBL). His defense is obviously a concern and he looked tiny out there in the exhibition last night, but give it a bit of time and I think he does.

Iggy will top 12.6 by himself.

1 Like

A little late, but next time you get JB in a press conference can you ask him if he watches youtube mixtapes?