Announcement Primer: Josh Christopher

Vanarbor,

I will take the over that he doesn’t announce until past 6pm EST. 50/50 he even announces today.

1 Like

I’d take the over as well. However I think he definitely announces today

On a different note, Cassius Stanley constantly spamming the “m” emoji under Christopher’s IG lives, posts etc… has me nervous. It’s supposedly an inside joke, and a few weeks ago Cassius jokingly asked Josh if he could reveal their private conversation. Of course, Josh has openly said that he wants his final commitment choice to surprise everyone, which makes what Cassius is doing seem so odd to me.

Someone tell me that I’m overthinking things.

2 Likes

You’re overthinking it

4 Likes

You are definitely overthinking things lol. But that’s also what Josh wants! I think he’s pretty aware that most people thinks he’s going to Michigan so his way of making it a “surprise” is to draw it out and try and make us doubt.

3 Likes

My brother just said that on his Ig live JC said he’s announcing at 3pm which would be 6 EST, not sure if anyone else has heard that

I hope you are right he announces today, but I am not too sure!

As I posted before, I think he may just announce “his announcement date and time” today just to draw out the suspense. Josh does not want all this excitement to end. He loves every minute of it. He’ll probably go into an acting or broadcasting career once his pro basketball days are over. He is a showman, and an outstanding one at that. Could be the same level as a Charles Barkley or a Shaquille O’Neal.

1 Like

Can’t say I haven’t had the exact same thought…

1 Like

i had similar thoughts haha, though it looks like on his most recent one stanley also did the pitchfork and bear (bruin?) to balance things out :slight_smile:.

Ultimately I think Josh wanted suspense but there is only so much he can generate if he’s also honest about things with various coaches. That being said, he certainly has us all on the edge of our seat so mission accomplished…

1 Like

I have a volunteer job to do from 3:30 to 5:30 I hope I don’t miss the excitement.

1 Like

If Christopher comes and let’s say a better chemistry is developed with Jackson over Brooks. Is Christopher that talented the coach puts in whatever sidekick plays the best with him?

Why would a younger and worse player play better with JC? I guess my answer to your question is no

3 Likes

The best players will play.

7 Likes

I’ll reply to you, but this is for everyone ITT doubting that he announces today. Brendan Quinn tweeted last night that he talked to Laron Christopher (Josh’s dad) last night, and Laron confirmed that the decision on where he’s going to school will be announced today. Can’t post the tweet because I cant access Twitter at work.

1 Like

Scratch that, got a signal. Here’s the tweet.

2 Likes

Still no crystal balls from Josh Gershon(247 west coast guy) or Evan Daniels(lead national guy). That is interesting to me as its pretty clear at minimum Christopher has given the um coaches every indication hes coming but the lack of crystal balls tells me the asu staff still has some confidence.

There are still A LOT of crystal balls in and they’re all for Michigan.

I am more worried about him going overseas than I am of ASY

Still. No. News?

With how his recruiting process has gone, does this surprise you? I’m expecting an 11pm announcement, if any at all

2 Likes

It’s barely past noon local time for JC. I don’t think it’s absurd that an announcement hasn’t been made yet.

1 Like