A few photos from the first practice

4 Likes

Bajema has put on a quite a bit of weight

2 Likes

Livers definitely has himself in much better shape

3 Likes

I’m choosing to read a LOT into the fact that a much stronger-looking Eli features in the first photo (whether Dylan randomly arrayed them here or not). I am really invested in seeing that guy succeed.

Great to see them back in action.

4 Likes

I did not arrange them, they are just embedded from the Michigan basketball twitter account. I would suggest you don’t read anything into how the social media team uploads the images.

3 Likes

All these photos tell me is that it’s been far too long since the loss to Texas Tech, and I’m ready for some hoop.

16 Likes

I was, of course, joking.

4 Likes

Curious if Juwan requires all his players to wear knee pads in practice or if it is some kind of injury prevention requirement by the training staff?

Walton said it was a Heat thing to prevent knocking knees in practice. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Interesting and I believe the heat are renowned in the nba for their injury prevention and s&c stuff.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Just judging by look, there looks like there’s a lot of apparent physical improvement from guys across the team. This is very exciting! The football team seemed to be just hype generated from word of mouth.

2 Likes

Going to take a little getting used to, seeing Livers wearing #2.

2 Likes

Does the NCAA allow hair beads? I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a player wear them.

1 Like

Franz looking tall and strong.

You can’t wear beads or other hard items in your hair

2 Likes

Yeah they are generally regarded as the most rigorous yet rewarding strength and training program in the league, and carry a rep for getting guys in the best shape of their career.

2 Likes

Vote for X’s 'do!

2 Likes

I can already imagine the scene… Season opener and Michigan is about to take the floor and Bo Boroski pulls Simpson aside and tells him he can’t play with beads in his hair for a safety issue.

3 Likes

I agree. I’m now projecting Eli to start at 2 guard!

2 Likes