2024 NBA Playoffs Thread

Choke job in the final 3 minutes by the Pacers. And Boston made some key shots.

The Pistons did it a lot this year, but it usually started at the 5 or 6 minute mark of the 4th.

1 Like

https://x.com/DeanO_Lytics/status/1795285413722210646

3 Likes

Mavs really gotta make sure they handle Minnesota in 4 or 5 games. Luka could really use the extra rest with his nagging injuries (Though based on his performance it doesn’t seem to be much of a drag anyway lol)

There’s a pretty big gap regardless. Even if they close it in 6 I think it’d still be 4-5 days. Rest vs rust!

The scheduling of the finals isn’t great. There’s about 70 hours in between game 1 and 2, even though there’s no travel in between.

2 Likes

If it ends tonight you would have 2 NBA finals games being played over a 12 day span. That would be pretty terrible.

2 Likes

Towns to Detroit for Ivey/Picks

What picks?

KAT trying for a redemption arc.

no sweep in da West

1 Like

+8 point differential over four games.

this will go SEVEN!

1 Like

Not really sure what we learned there. It’s good when KAT makes 3s?

1 Like

KAT and Ant playing well finally the difference here.

I think Dallas losing one of their two centers but getting Kleber is theoretically helpful for them as it gives them a different look, but I’m not sure Kleber’s shoulder is healthy enough for him to shoot at the moment.

Surprised Timmy is picking up DNO-CD’s behind Jaden Hardy and Josh Green

The big take aways I think are just that this series has been way more close than “3-0” on the run of play, and when the Wolves’ highest paid guy doesn’t lay an egg they play better.

1 Like

Minn, Dallas, OKC and Denver are closely bunched.

Will say I thought the Wolves were running better stuff and giving themselves more opportunities for freebies and not just running Gobert up to screen for the ball over and over. A lot more screens off ball, a lot of change ups from ball screen looks, etc.

1 Like

Hardaway has been real bad in the playoffs. I think he’s banged up or I hope he is because it hasn’t been good.

He was pretty bad the last 2 months of the season in terms of shot making. But Hardy was bad…the whole year?

https://x.com/gracesporttakes/status/1790928574876205175?s=46&t=OMxEAgg62bsLI0mWenDZ7w