2024 NBA Playoffs Thread

the worst of all!

10% of NBA owners being MSU alums is absolutely insane.

As an aside

In 1994, Johnson bought a 4.5% stake in the Los Angeles Lakers for $10 million , which he sold in 2010, right before NBA team values exploded. Forbes estimates that Johnson’s stake in the Lakers in 2010 was worth $29 million, but his stake today would be worth more than $265 million.

Oops

5 Likes

Quite a line: "The NBA is a unique business that sometimes requires aggressive risk-taking to move a franchise forward and ultimately compete for championships. "

2 Likes

A rare business L for Magic.

Bickerstaff wasn’t well liked by players, I think the majority of coaches in the NBA are fungible. Whatever

I do not take this claim lightly as there are some spectacular ref complainers in the NBA

I do t think I have ever seen someone complain to the refs as much as Jayson Tatum

This is what makes the NBA weird. Their first playoff series win since LeBron gets you fired. Mitchell doesn’t play but can take BP with the Mets. Allen supposedly cleared but doesn’t play. Garland is your best player. What do you expect???

1 Like

that Game 1 ending is a real shame, this is gonna be a sweep now.

2 Likes

Wild thing about msu owners is they are some of the most free spending dont care about money owners in the league but they all just run their teams like idiots despite spending like crazy.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that Mitchell and Allen chose not to play in the playoffs because they didn’t wanna, and not injury?

You’ve never watched Draymond Green, then.

By some accounts Allen did. Mitchell doing BP is just a bad look imo

Lol, now Halliburton is out for the rest of the series

1 Like

Can assure you, that’s basically not a thing.

If you’re a Celtics fan and they don’t win it all…

Yep. Cakewalk through the East and are going to get either Dallas or Minnesota in the Finals. Big failure if Cs don’t win IMO

Doncic? (Characters)

Minnesota has to burn a timeout 34 seconds in because no one came to receive the inbounds pass. Not a great start

the Wolves are dominating

Who’s this “JJ McCarthy” guy courtside at the game?

1 Like