2024 NBA Playoffs Thread

Right, like, is this Gordon “playing awfully” or is it “trying to dunk on the best rim protector in the NBA”. At least in significant degree, it’s the latter!

And on Edwards - I think especially early (and probably still but he just knows to manage it better), I think he’s just a silly and funny guy, and gave a ton of really weird (and funny) interviews early on. You can tell he’s been significantly “groomed” since then

Wolves best gameplan is to have KAT guarding Joker and let Goebert roam freely behind him to a degree. Both sizes has made it difficult for Joker to make reads. The Wolves defense is worse when KAT doesn’t guard Joker because it moves Goebert off the rim which makes sense. That’s part of the reason why Ant keep telling KAT to stop making silly fouls.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see how Dallas deals with Minnesota’s size. I think they could have some real trouble with it on offense, and I don’t see them putting Lively and Gafford in at the same time much, if ever.

I stil think they can find 12 minutes for a Naz-KAT frontline. And I feel like I never see them together.

Naz Reid’s 2nd most common lineup this year was

Nickiel Alexander-Walker, Kyle Anderson, Anthony Edwards, Towns, and himself

He played 671 minutes with Towns this year, 918 with Gobert, and 360 with neither.

If you consider that due to Towns’ injury, Gobert played 300 more minutes than Towns, it’s not THAT big a gap?

2 Likes

They must be sneaking this lineup on the court when I’m washing dishes or scrolling Twitter.

https://x.com/goodmanhoops/status/1325825241273294852?s=46&t=9MMrM6gOVy1pXVWIuEkHnw

I only had a skycam feed with in-stadium audio. But that seemed like a lot of buffoonery down the stretch by both teams.

1 Like

Pacers did a great job of giving that game away

2 Likes

“Nickiel Alexander Walker has been hit or miss from beyond the arc in the playoffs.”

Yes you just described shooting the basketball Reggie

Insightful

There’s no player I enjoy watching more than Kyrie,

Dereck Lively is currently a top ___ center

0 voters

My actual vote is top 30

2 Likes

That was a really good win for Mavs. Where was Ant?

Sounds like he might be hobbled

From the Denver game 6 fall?

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1793648477924438186?s=46&t=OMxEAgg62bsLI0mWenDZ7w

I’m confused. What were they expecting out of this roster? And why would kenny Atkinson make it better?

1 Like

Dang. Not a great look for the John Beilein coaching tree/successor

Just jokes :rofl:

gilbert and especially ishbia seem like awful owners

1 Like

And Gores. #SpartansWill

5 Likes