2024 Big Ten Tournament bracket finalized; Michigan to face Penn State on Wednesday

It’ll never happen, but imagine the scene if Michigan runs the table and upset the #1/#2 seed in the NCAA tourney. The committee will quit putting in P5 school at the 15/16 seed line forever.

our team cannot play a single cohesive half. you are talking about like 14 consecutive halves here lol

3 Likes

I thought the conversation around seeding came with the assumption that it wasn’t at all based in reality.

4 Likes

Not that any of this matters, but Mr. Torvik’s tool is quite bad for NCAA seeding and in/out purposes.

I would be happy if we can just beat PSU

1 Like

You want to watch more Michigan basketball?!

Seriously, I never root for my teams to lose, but I will be relieved when this season is over.

3 Likes

They should be a play-in 16

I think Nkamhua should play, after all football players do it all the time. Of course he couldn’t catch the ball, well maybe same chances as Reed, but he could set some screens and clobber a few people with that big hammer. Might get us into the second round.

Even with as bad as Michigan has been, it would not surprise me to see them somehow win 2 games. Call me crazy, but PSU and Indiana seem like the Wolverines best chances.

1 Like

If we somehow win the BTT . Most likely a 12th seed

Since Nkamhoua got hurt this team has not put up any sort of fight

2 Likes

We’ve barely played a competitive minute in weeks

1 Like

obviously no one is going recruiting if the portal is not open lol

Sure, of course, but most guys aren’t going to be even in the portal until Monday an on.

Mostly random small school grads and coach got fired guys.

Tickets are a buck here in Minneapolis for round 1. I going to head over there and sit as close as I can to the Michigan bench. Might as well take it all in. I will bring an Ace Baldwin voodoo doll for good measure.

9 Likes

I never heard if every team gets in the Big 10 tournament next year? If not, we better enjoy this one. It might be our last BTT game for a long time.

Top 15 get invited. 16-18 sit at home and cry.

1 Like

Like I said, I hated Iowa’s draw!