2023-24 Michigan hoops over/under predictions

7 Likes

I always enjoy this feature!

3 Likes

Alright UMHoops fans, here’s your chance, what one over/under from these are you picking as your LOCK OF THE SEASON? I’m going to take the Terrance Williams 34.5% from 3 and LOCK the under. Hope I’m wrong but I am extremely skeptical of this “new shot”.

3 Likes

OVER .5 tourney appearances because LFGGGG!!!

4 Likes

I’ll take the Youssef minutes and team FT% unders as my locks

2 Likes

Boooo I think you’re probably right about YoYo but I’m still hoping for a breakout season. Hard to do when you’re not healthy though.

1 Like

I completely forgot to post my favorite over/under prop: Nimari Burnett mid range jumpers - 9.5

Total? Way over I think. He’s going to go to that jump stop, turnaround shot quite a bit.

1 Like

lol yeah just mostly a joke at Alabama’s system

1 Like

Since they seem destined to play in the 8/9 game every year, I’ll take Over 7.5, Michigan’s seed in the B1G tournament.

We can all agree the next few months are just a simulation guiding us to No. 9 seed Michigan vs. No. 1 seed Kansas on March 23rd in Omaha, right?

5 Likes

All I’ll say is that Tarris is the exact type of defensive big that gives Hunter fits…

2 Likes

khani rooths commitments: 0.5

2 Likes

If there was ever a year to have virtually no idea on how these will go… this is the one.

So far in the two exhibitions… the script we thought was pretty off. I’m hoping we’re pleasantly surprised!

1 Like

We want Kansas.

1 Like

Yeah, YoYo’s minutes under 12.5 are the lock to me. That doesn’t mean he never cracks the rotation, but seems more like a 1 shift in the first half type of player early on…and then he’ll have to earn the second shifts from there.

1 Like

I honestly love how the farther you scroll down each poll, the lower the total number of votes

i look at every one, then read dylan’s take and think, “huh, good take, I agree.” i’m suggestible!

2 Likes

Shows how boring the piece was :rofl:

All your articles are boring (IT’S A JOKE I’M SORRY OKAY PLEASE DON’T BAN ME MY ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION JUST RENEWED A WEEK AGO)

3 Likes