2022 NCAA Tournament Open Thread

Yes please click that link. Best thing you will see all day!

4 Likes

Anyone know if you can setup hypothetical matchups natively on torvik? There was a program that did it with Kenpom data, but the site got shut down per his request. I used it for my RNG bracket each year.

I am not prepared for the Geo Baker Era of my life to end tonight.

6 Likes

You guys are ridiculous with your Scarlet Knights hate.

I’ve got Rutgers going to the Final Four on both my work AND umhoops bracket. Ron Harper Jr player of the tournament LFG

5 Likes

I love Rutgers. Program outta nowhere winning with grit and effort but not dirty, fun players, an excellent coach who is intense but not annoying, an enthusiastic non-annoying fan base, a great commenter on this very site … they’ve replaced Purdue as my second favorite CBB team. The only reason that I don’t have them in the Final Four is that I lack the bravery to do so – it is a failing of mine, not theirs.

18 Likes

100% with you. Their players’ passion is infectious, and the complete lack of entitlement from their fans is refreshing.

4 Likes

I like Rutgers to balance the cosmic force of how much @kturnup hates them.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:I do feel like basically everyone except me likes Rutgers here, so I think it’s more than balanced. They need someone to keep them honest. All respect to @kcg tho, it’s not personal I just like teams to stay in their traditional lanes of power

3 Likes

It’s the fault of Andy Katz. Geo Baker is not that dude.

2 Likes

In this case, however you feel about Rutgers, they are needed for the greater good of putting away ND.

7 Likes

I am rooting for Rutgers tonight no doubt

2 Likes

Exactly. I think BTN’s love affair with them is to blame for turning me against them.

2 Likes

Notre Dame: Uniting haters since 1887.

16 Likes

This is not the offensive breakout by both teams I was expecting

3 Likes

Wow, Hyatt with the block of the season

2 Likes

Caleb McConnell scoring 16 in the first half makes a ton of sense.

9 Likes

Rutgers makes no sense. I love it.

9 Likes

Good Rutgers appears to be taking control at the moment. Solid start for big ten.

2 Likes

Why were people so upset on Sunday, the B1G team with a top 20 offense and borderline top 100 defense did make the First Four

3 Likes

The B1G DPOY is apparently the ACC OPOY

8 Likes