2022 NCAA Tournament Open Thread

Maldonado about to get a double-double one of the worst ways possible.

3 Likes

So Wyoming split with Colorado State this year, just sayin.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen a team that has this much trouble simply holding on to a basketball.
Perhaps giving 4 bids to the Mountain West was not the best move by the Committee.

On a personal note, I’m relieved people are ‘raising the roof’ again because I am on video at my high school graduation stage with a roof raise that doesn’t seem ‘quite’ as embarrassing as it was previously destined to be.

1 Like

…did you watch the last 10 mins of our game vs the Hoosiers?

1 Like

What is Xavier Johnson doing? Just hot dogging around as he’s being doubled. Give the ball up

My son 3-goggled after a nice shot in middle-school CYO ball. Never gonna live that down.

4 Likes

Haha I was about to say. We literally just lost to this IU team that does not look good either

Jesus how many steps was that for TJD

1 Like

Mine was the late 90’s so wasn’t out of style at the time, but there was definitely full double arm extension and my Mom definitely still has video saved.

1 Like

So for real, how good is Ike? (I haven’t watched the game.) Is he a transfer candidate?

1 Like

Luv you Mama-K!

2 Likes

He’s a beast in the post. In many ways he almost reminds me of TJD in that he can’t shoot, posts up every time, strong, a little short, etc. If we lost Hunter and Diabate it would be nice to make a phone call.

IU played ugly down the stretch and got help from the refs ignoring two travels on TJD and a fouled three point shooter… but Wyoming was uglier. Horrible turnovers.

This is an IU kind of game. I think St. Mary’s runs them out of the gym.

2 Likes

Was it wrong that I rooted for Indiana? It’s habit that I root for Big Ten teams I don’t currently hate.

I think it’s kind of impressive that Indiana has won some games playing real minutes for multiple guys I think are just awful.

3 Likes

St. Mary’s doesn’t run anyone out of the gym but they will gladly live in the muck and mire that IU lives in and will do it much better

4 Likes
3 Likes

Alright, this might be the greatest Twitter thread of all time :joy:

3 Likes

That is well done! They nailed Izzo😂

3 Likes

SF’s coach as “high school student” :rofl:

2 Likes

This… is… gold. Dying over here.

4 Likes