2022 NCAA Tournament Open Thread

Right now neither of these teams should be allowed to advance

3 Likes

First to 40 wins

1 Like

no, do tell

Go check the Colorado State First Look thread. Easier than having two here with people freaking out.

5 Likes

First soft tech from a sensitive ref in the tourney.

4 Likes

I agree but with the way his player and him acting and yelling I can see why he called it. Especially since the refs have let them play all game

2 Likes

Good to see IU’s ability to cause other teams’ players to fall down for no apparent reason has made it to the postseason.

4 Likes

As has the referees’ inability to call a travel on a player rolling around with the ball.

2 Likes

Kopp halfway home to a 20ish minute trillion.

2 Likes

Wyoming’s big man picks up his 3rd 1 minute into the half on a BS clear out on a rebound in which he got fouled first. Swear Indiana is the luckiest team this last week unless they’re playing Bohannon.

Edit: Apparently they reviewed it and switched it to a foul on Indiana. I had no idea you could do that.

5 Likes

There’s a guy in a Michigan jacket sitting amongst the Wyoming fans fully cheering for them

15 Likes

Looks like that is news to Woodson, too. That was floptastic, by the way.

2 Likes

Xavier Johnson has taken at least four 3 point distance shots with his foot halfway on the line, I’d be losing my mind if he was playing for us doing that.

2 Likes

he is garbage. I can’t stand him. very dirty.

3 Likes

Surprising.

It’s usually Michigan games where rules are made up.

1 Like

So the winner of this game has to fly to Portland tomorrow morning and then play a game the next night at 7? Yeah, I think I’m going to be bet St. Mary’s pretty hard in that one.

2 Likes

This entire game has turned because Wyoming keeps coughing up loose balls.

3 Likes

What year is Geronimo? Think he’s going to be a good player.

1 Like

TJD has to go, but he’s not ready for the NBA when he has zero ability to shoot.

2 Likes

Wyoming has 16 TOs and Indiana still is only up 5

1 Like