2021 NCAA Tournament Open Thread

Gotta love the pull up 3 on the 5 on 1 fast break.

Also with how these first two games tonight have gone seems like we need to root for a double digit first half MSU lead

3 Likes

Analysts and 3-year olds really hyping this FSU team nowadays.

1 Like

They’re currently all in one room though if I’m not mistaken.

To be honest the first 35 minutes of this game were pretty dull. Great finish though!

1 Like

2021 - the year of no buzzer beaters.

1 Like

how much fun was that

5 Likes

Yeah they’re in a hotel room. Franz and Williams showed up and they’re sitting on a bed.

Is it me, or does Norfolk seem to have a lot of size for a 16 seed?

1 Like

Big Ten game ends 53-52: omg what a garbage fest. F*** these teams

NCAA Tourney game ends 53-52: Wow, that was a great game

9 Likes

In their rotation they have one guy 6’8" and one 6’9". I guess their guards are pretty big though, no sub-six footers

1 Like

Yeah half the team is there and a bunch of past players are tuned in!

They’re also inviting a bunch of random people to join them on the Live. Pretty interesting that they’re allowed to do this :rofl:

Trey Burke’s on it now.

4 Likes

Incredibly, Southern Illinois got a 4-seed at-large bid in 2007! The MVC had some juice back in the mid-to-late aughts with coaches like Jim Les (Bradley), Bruce Weber, Matt Painter, Chris Lowery (all SIU), Mark Turgeon (WSU), Dana Altman, and Greg McDermott (both Creighton).

Yeah, they answered a couple of questions at first but now it’s devolved into them just messing around. I think I’ll get back to watching games :joy:. I’m sure they’re not doing anything they shouldn’t be doing, just thought it was funny after reading somebody’s quote about everybody being isolated outside of meetings/practice.

Michigan bball Instagram has Hunter, Zeb and Adrien live with Trey Burke right now

4 Likes

what a cool feature on Insta

1 Like

someone off camera just made them put their masks on

1 Like

And Frankie Collins just joined them while driving in traffic :upside_down_face:

It’s a cool feature but can definitely be pretty risky if you get caught doing some stuff.

3 Likes

Livers update?

Dickinson: “Uh, he’s in his room right now”

:joy:

10 Likes

I feel like I can recognize a hook and hold when I see it, but I almost never can tell which player it’s on.

2 Likes

Are they really going to wait until 9:57 to start this MSU game?