2021 NBA Draft Discussion

If the Pistons keep Livers, I imagine Beilein had a hand in that. Probably gave as hands on feedback to the front office about his game and how it could pair with Cade, Killian, etc.

9 Likes

Eric Turner 1984

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. What a dream for Livers and so early! Just great.

(Except my Wizards thoughts / questions are now, justifiably, stepped on.)

Antoine Joubert in 87 I think

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a question, whoā€™s a better pro: Livers or Wieskamp?

Conditional on Livers health, Livers

4 Likes

And really it makes sense. Second rounders are pretty much all fliers anyway, so why not take a chance on a guy who has local ties and when healthy is an elite shooter?

Wow Banton

2 Likes

Tbh, I feel like neither Weiskamp nor Livers can guard NBA threes, so Weiskampā€™s clearly superior offensive skillset wins out.

Delano Banton is who I wanted the Pistons to take with their last pick.

1 Like

Weiskampā€™s what? Sheesh.

1 Like

Hawks got a big time steal with the Cooper pick.

1 Like

He shot 46% from 3 and can attack a closeout

1 Like

remember kids, Tom Izzo will ruin your life

10 Likes

Wieskamp by a lot (sorry everyone)

Iā€™m ecstatic Livers is on the Pistons but Iā€™m shocked he went in the high 40s with who else was available without heavy Beilein intervention

3 Likes

Sharife Cooper to back up Trae Young.

2 Likes

I may be giving away my age a little bit here but my friends and I saw him buying some wine coolers at a Stop nā€™ Go that draft night and asked him if he got picked. He was not that enthusiastic (probably because he had to wait so long) but he did say that the Pistons took him. Joubert was really my first favorite Michigan player growing up.

5 Likes

Why the BJ Boston slip? Guys like him usually get drafted by now.

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t think either can D up but Livers is prob the better shooter. And, I dk, I guess his length and size will make help D a bit easier? Mostly betting on shooting.

Eric Turner, wasted potential. He should have been a 10 year pro, but quickly washed out of the league.

2 Likes