2021 NBA Draft Discussion

Wizards actually. But I don’t blame you cause it’s extremely hard to keep track of

I wish Preston would’ve gotten picked by Detroit. Didn’t really make sense but the story behind it is really cool. Reece Davis talking about it now.

4 Likes

Bulls were gonna get Sharife but then I posted this

I kept my eyes off twitter and missed it. Whoops

1 Like

Manz Wagner, class of 2040

1 Like

Looks like Bulls are picking Ayo.

1 Like

First rd picks

Montverde 4
Best conference(B1G) in the country 1

5 Likes

Gosh Frackin Dang It

(took a bit to get thru the censor)

Everything about that pick screams “Reinsdorf was here”. I hate it.

1 Like
15 Likes

Wow. That’s very high for Livers.

6 Likes

Wow LFG zayyy

11 Likes

Let’s go baby

6 Likes

Love the pick for the Pistons.

11 Likes

Are the Wizards better or worse after this trade? I normally would say solid to good starter is better than a decent starter and two decent bench players. But DC played so many G league players last year, they might actually be better off trading three for one.

1 Like

I would’ve preferred the Buddy Hield trade if I was the LAL. Didn’t have to give up KCP and still get a shooter that they badly needed for spacing purpose.

4 Likes

Was just trying to stay awake to see where Zay ended up - exciting for you pistons fans! Happy for Livers and think there is opportunity for that 3 and D role!

8 Likes

I should preface my comment with I’m a Knicks fan. Congrats to the many pistons fans on the thread though. My opinion is it’s either livers is injury riddled and out or has like a 10 year career making many many jumpers

4 Likes

Awesome! The Pistons haven’t drafted a Michigan guy since…?

Wonder if Beilein helped influence that pick…either way, will be cool to root for Livers on the Pistons!

11 Likes

An ideal draft night so far for this UofM/Pistons fan :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes