2021 NBA Draft Discussion

Magic won the draft

7 Likes

Does Kuminga have Brownā€™s IQ? Jaylen was way ahead of Kuminga

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing people reporting that Franz will be joining Moe in Orlando. Is Moe still under contract? It was my understanding he was only signed through the end of last year

2 Likes

honestly yeah

4 Likes

Not according to Duncā€™d On. But still, helps to try to see what these NBA guys are seeing.

Also curious about Iggy

1 Like

Franz better put a condition in his contract that they have to bring Moe back for at least one season.

Camp Sanderson with all the free pub

1 Like

Kangz gonna Kangz

1 Like

Davion Mitchell to Sacramento. Interesting pairing with him, Deā€™Aron Fox, Buddy Hield (for now) and Halliburton. I imagine this means the Kings will move Hield.

Iggy will not be back. Mo maybe just because Franz? But with two more top 10 picks they have fewer roster spots

1 Like

Kings are a shambolic franchise. Pick a 22 year old 6ā€™2 guard 9th when you have a long term PG and SG?

3 Likes

Ziaire Williamsā€¦ Not a fan of that pick at all from what I watched at Stanford.

I wonder if Bouknight struggled in private workouts or something

2 Likes

hahahhahaha Kaaaaaaannnnnnggggggzzzzzz

1 Like
20 Likes

Well I imagine it means theyā€™ll move Hield and try to play all 3 together simultaneously with Halliburton at the 3 spot, and then Mitchell and Fox splitting guard duties. Or those 3 are super interchangeable at the 1 and 2 spots so they got depth. Donā€™t really think Iā€™d have went with a guard if Iā€™m them but maybe this means theyā€™ve solidified their backcourt for the next 5+ years.

I want to make a bet with someone that Livers will get drafted before Garza. If there are no takers then Iā€™ll say Livers before a player of my opponentā€™s choosing

only if gambling is permitted on this forum of course

2 Likes

Watched Williams in EYBL and was suuuper high on him. Thought he was a top 4 or 5 player in the class at the time. His time at Stanford was a nightmare with lots on court stuff happening that was out of his control. That stuff surely played a large role in his off court issues. Sam Vecenie of The Athletic did a thorough breakdown on the top 100 players and he explained the entire situation Williams went through. Heā€™s got high level starter upside imo.

I admit Iā€™m a huge NFL draft geek, but the NBA draft is really fun with some drama (trades, salary dumps, etc.).

4 Likes

Itā€™s hard to judge Kumingaā€™s IQ when heā€™s play hoops for like three years. Itā€™s not there yet, heā€™s the youngest guy in the draft and a late starter.

Heā€™s a great great athlete - the rest is a blank slate.