2020 Recruiting Notes

A bit random but a 2020 that I wouldn’t be shocked if Michigan goes after is 6’11 Clarkston Center Matt Nicholson. It’s generally thought that he wants to stay close to in state. He is playing with The Family this spring and should blow up. He already had a good game this weekend and led The Family in scoring. Isaiah Jackson and Scooby Johnson aren’t playing this weekend for them. https://twitter.com/ericgetsbuckets/status/1114896981435068416?s=21

Unless he has a predilection towards Michigan, I would be pessimistic that we are going to get anyone from Clarkston so long as Dane Fife is at MSU----Dan and Dugan be damned.

1 Like

Taylor Currie was from Clarkston and would’ve came here if we didn’t get Castleton

1 Like

true–though I don’t remember all of the circumstances
[plus if I recall, we were asking him to not reclassify]

True. But I know they want to stay close so it narrows it to like 10 colleges mid and high major.

1 Like

But Currie didn’t grow up as a Clarkston kid his whole life, right? He isn’t soaked in the Fife family lore.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - Wing - Jabri Abdur-Rahim (Target)

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - Wing - Jalen Bridges (Target)

John flying back from Germany tonight?

1 Like

Quick but low release, it always amazes me how so many of these recruits have such a low release.

2 Likes

Michigan loves their 'Jalen’s, huh?

Hopefully Jalens love their Michigan.

It’s April so a bunch for new names appear.

Osasere Ghodaro

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - Wing - Donovan Johnson (Target)

So do we know if Beilein ended up making the trip to Germany yesterday?

Well one thing that has become clear is this class is likely to be big. I bet we end up taking 5. Guessing zeb, a combo guard, 2 forwards and a center. Pretty much a starting 5.

2018 class all over again.

Another new prospect on the radar

Recently he started following pretty much the entire coaching staff

1 Like

Going to be a lot of new 2020 prospects over the next few weeks, especially after the eval period this weekend.

1 Like