2019 - Wing - Lester Quinones (Target)

1 Like

ā€œBowling Iā€ implies that there is also a ā€œBowling IIā€. 5-pin and 10-pin?

So why is Broadus in the picture with Turgeon and Lester Quinones? Is he an assistant at Maryland? A ā€œhandlerā€ or advisor for Quinones?

Maryland assistant.

Maybe someone already posted this here but I missed it. If not, here ya go.

2 Likes

An official is a good sign

1 Like

Apparently Rivals is reporting it is scheduled for the end of the month. I was wondering if Lester is playing for IMG at the Geico Nationals? They played before Monteverde but didnā€™t see his name in the box score. Was a quick glance so may have missed it.

No Quinones is on the post grad team. This is the high school team.

Thanks, I never clued into that. So I take it he would be a 19 year old freshman.

1 Like

Threw all of our Quinones video into the bottom of this postā€¦ Think he would be a fantastic roster fit for Michigan at the 2-guard.

4 Likes

guessing this probably isnā€™t a good sign for Michigan

likely not

1 Like

Curious why you would assume that.

Quinones is a guy though that Iā€™ve never felt sure a visit was coming until I saw him in Ann Arbor. And even with him supposedly setting a date, just too much fuzziness in the reporting on his recruitment.

He can play, so hope he makes it in. Something though just leaves me with an ā€œunorganizedā€ feeling.

1 Like

100% agree Dot.

Although unlikely, give me Beverley.

Commented recently on Beverly. And I know there are some people who are much closer and familiar with his recruitment than me.

But a bunch of stuff has come my way lately, from people who donā€™t have a habit of just running with everything or anything they hear, that gives me the impression that UM is much more a player with Beverly than others might think.

My eye is on whether a visit is scheduled soon.

2 Likes

Things are moving quickly and Michigan is making up ground pretty quick. Donā€™t wanna say too much. But definitely keep an eye on if they can setup a visit.

7 Likes

I assume this is in reference to Beverly and not Lester Quinones?

Rivals national site had a nice writeup on beverly today, says his recruitment is becoming very heated and it sounds like beverly could move into 5 star territory.

1 Like