2019 Recruiting Notes

Perhaps? Know nothing about him but believe he was Mr Basketball Ohio.

Ive never been really high on him and I’ve watched him 4 or 5 times. I’m not sold on his game and personally think he’s overrated.

Still better than no one, right? Or lots of minutes to Brooks?

Lots of minutes to Brooks. I’d rather see Michigan bin a scholarship than see them offer a 2019 project. The 2020 class could be a great haul for them. Maybe a senior Brooks with lots of experience can play a big piece on that team.

2 Likes

Michigan did reach out to boogie ellis

4 Likes

And Terry Armstrong looks to be moving.

Ghost

But right now we’re projected two open scholarships ( assuming Iggy stays in draft). You can’t be comfortable with only 11 guys on the roster. Or are you assuming Franz is coming?

DOT, why would he be allowed to cancel his signed commitment to Arizona?

Have you heard who he might be interested in?

Oh yes, should’ve clarified. That post (and my thought) is operating on the assumption that Franz is coming.

2 Likes

Just saw this

Do you think he’d be interested in UM?

no intel, neither ellis or armstrong feel like guys we typically would land.

1 Like

Don’t know. Teams though are releasing guys in the regular.

Can’t see UM getting involved.

This would be a bad time for Arizona to pick a fight with a recruit.

1 Like

With all the late roster movement these days, kids have no idea the type of roster they are signing up for.

1 Like

Memphis…

All on the up and up, no doubt.

Terry Armstrong has been one of my favorite 2019 recruits for the longest time. Love his game. If somehow Michigan lands him I’ll be pretty excited.

His top four previously was New Mexico, Oregon, and Oklahoma. He took officials to UNM and OU, not Oregon.

Mutual disinterest

I have no clue of Terry Armstrong’s interest in us or vice versa but a guy who has bounced around this much in high school and now is leaving a college he’s never actually attended would make me doubt he’s the type of kid who Beilein would recruit. I can’t think of many if any guys who seemed to have baggage that he’s went after. MSU on the other hand seems like a place he could end up but thats pure speculation.

2 Likes

It’s pay walled so no clue what it says but if there is any possibility he can reclass would hope JB would be all over him. This is a pipe dream most likely but would be ideal.