2019 NCAA Tournament Games Open Thread

Free throws are the difference. Bradley went to the line with just over 4 mins to go with a chance to take the lead and went 0/2. Meanwhile MSU is 20/20 for the game.

Sometimes I hate being right!

1 Like

I’m shocked that Winston is only 84% from the line. He must miss a bunch when I’m not watching.

3 Likes

This is partially how MSU is so good at turning close-ish games into blowouts. Teams keep fouling and because MSU is so good from the line, a 4-5 point game becomes 10-15 in the blink of an eye.

Jalen Smith :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

This Murray State-Marquette game is a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Is that why he left Jackson on the bench last year…at this point he just looks like an angry man and not someone if I was a 18 year old kid would want to play for

2 Likes

Ja is really fun to watch. Just an electric player

7 Likes

He’s ridiculous. Amazing vision, sets up his defenders so he can make a killer pass.

5 Likes

He’s officially must see TV for me as long as they are in the tournament

4 Likes

There are some Westbrook comparisons out there, and Westbrook does dish some assists, but Morant has 15 points today and seems just delighted to make assists from anywhere on the floor. Half dozen amazing passes to set up baskets today.

Edit: Only 8 shots today! For a 33% usage player. Remarkable.

2 Likes

This Nevada team should not be a 7 seed they only have 4 losses on the season and were ranked number 1 at one point. They have 5 seniors they start and all five players are 6-7 or taller dont like the potential matchup in second round verse UM. Think way underseeded should be 4 or 5 seed. Made a sweet 16 last year as well. Rooting for Flordia as a Michigan fan they make me nervous!

3 Likes

Meh. Nevada isn’t impressing me that much.

4 Likes

Nevada looks horrible.

2 Likes

I feel like Jordan Poole would be very good friends with the Martin twins based on these leg kick jumpers

1 Like

They definitely look the part and have had some moments where they look scary but I would like our chances from what I have seen so far.

I also would say that Michigan matches up a lot better with Nevada than Florida.

3 Likes

Why is that?

1 Like

Nevada looks like the kind of team where the coach recruits talent but doesn’t coach’ em much. I’m sure they’ll play much better in the second half, well, at least I think they will, but they looked pretty undisciplined to me In that first half.

Florida is a strong defensive team with elite athletes across the floor. Decent chance a game against them would turn into a rock fight.

2 Likes