2019 NCAA Tournament Games Open Thread

Surprised at how well they travel. They’re making noise early. Definitely a big presence there I assume.

I expect MSU to be flat today, but still have more than enough to win.

Bradley really needs a timeout. They are tired

If you call a flagrant on one of those …

Bradley is pretty bad from the line, which will probably be their undoing if they somehow manage to keep this game close.

MSU shooting 33% from the floor.

Brad has been getting good shots in the paint so far. More than we were able to do.

NMSU guy just eschewed a wide open layup that would have tied the game for a 3-pointer and lucky for him the shooter was fouled on the 3-point attempt. Wow.

Missed FT goes off Auburn, NMSU now down one likely with the ball under their own basket and just over a second left.

It only hurts when I laugh.

1 Like

NMSU airballs a wide open corner three, Auburn holds on. Wow.

Bradley just setting the nets on fire from 3.

MSU’s been a second-half team this year, though. I’d love to see Bradley buck that trend.

Typical sparty fan: “this isn’t happening again? Wake me up!!”

Well, that should get MSU’s attention. Bradley came to play. I expect a typical second half surge by the Spartans.

The secret for MSU is to play Ward as little as possible.

3 Likes

Michigan State favored by 11 in the second half. Seems like a really juicy number given how well Michigan State has played in the second half over the last month.

Normally, I’d agree … but, man, if this is close with 10 minutes left, what’s the feeling on the bench going to be given the flameouts in the last 2 years and this year’s expectations?

MSU’s gonna go on their normal run once the first TV timeout comes. They’ll win by 20