2019 Big Ten Tournament bracket finalized

He’s a character. I’ll miss him if he’s fired.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you for answering and confirming!

Some truly awful basketball on display in the United Center so far in this Northwestern/Illinois game.

This Illinois/Northwestern game feels like a bad AAU game.

1 Like

What in the world have they done to the United Center? It looks like the Barn, except even worse somehow.

1 Like

One of the joys of the 14-team Big Ten is that you get to watch two teams that have a suffered a combined 38 (!) losses go head-to-head in a cripple fight in the BTT.

2 Likes

Giorgi is fun to watch though.

Not sure if it recently changed, but when I went there last time it was held there they didn’t. They told me they usually do but not for a college event.

Same exact thing as the end of last year’s UM-Purdue game. Let’s see if they call it the same way.

Oh, good, more basketb … er, that is, more of whatever this is.

2 Likes

Is there a more fitting way to end regulation?

2 Likes

Shooting everyone and putting them out of their misery? I kid!
EDIT: Of course as soon as I write this both teams catch fire. But good for them.

1 Like

Man, Pardon’s gotta take that shot - 1 on 1 under the basket against a guy he seems to have about 5 inches on.

1 Like

Brendan stays alive in the Moving Screen B1G Bracket Challenge.

I couldn’t recall from 2015. I know it’s restricted for NCAA Tournament games but I THINK up to the Big Ten for conference tournament. I’m gonna take GoBlueScrewOSU’s word as gospel and look forward to having a drink tomorrow night!

Fwiw this was my source. Some guy said he called the United Center and they said they would be selling beer.

1 Like

Ha at least you found that! Appreciate it. I couldn’t find anything online that said yes or no.

So I have one game pending but I’ve gone 16-1-1 today and I am up 495 Bucks . My only loss and push so far was meltdowns by tcu and Clemson.

I love this time of year. Why I did not take off work next Thursday and Friday is beyond me. Rookie move.

1 Like

Indiana tomorrow? What do you guys think? Wesson back. Very interesting.