2018 - Wing - Ignas Brazdeikis (Commit)

Oh hell yes. Welcome Iggy! Go Blue!

1 Like

Nice add to the class. A shot hunting lead scorer. The 2017 and 2018 classes seem to compliment each other well, even more so if 2016 RS center Austin Davis lives up to the coaching staff’s comments.

1 Like

BOOOOOM!!! Yeah, baby!

1 Like

Awesome news. This kid is a bucket getter. I think he will really excel in Beilein’s offense. The 2018 class is coming together very nicely and I assume we will add one more in short order.

1 Like

Hot Damn!..

1 Like

As if I didn’t love Nik Stauskas enough already…

19 Likes

Awesome! Another win for coach Beilein!

Love seeing the new parenthetical “(Commit)” on this thread.

3 Likes

BAM BAM…THERE IT IS!!!

YABBA DABBBA DOOOHOOPS!

Go blue!

2 Likes

Wow, just got home to this news - so excited!!!

Excellent. Fantastic. Great.

Let’s Goooo!!! And in CC’s final two, to boot.

1 Like

Excellent news for Michigan basketball! Hope Iggy ends up enjoying Michigan as much as Nik Stauskas and Denard Robinson seemed to also.

1 Like

Welcome young man! I’m excited because he seems like a player who will score and irritate other teams with his craftiness. Like stauskas, a lot of Wisconsin guys over the years, or ginobili.

1 Like

As predicted

1 Like

Yep. Iggy is exactly the kind of player JB should excel with. Great fit for the system and for next years team. Now let’s get another high quality wing to complete out best class since 2012.

1 Like

Awesome pickup by Coach Beilein! Gives us a Top 10 class for sure!

1 Like

On pace for 16th per composite.

1 Like

The composite ranks Brazdeikis 91 because rivals and espn do not give numerical ranks to guys who play their high school ball outside the U.S. If not for this, Brazdeikis would clearly be a top 50 player (247 has him at 45, and rivals says he’d be top 50 if ranked), and that would adjust the class rankings accordingly.

5 Likes