2018 - PG - David DeJulius (Commit)

Really happy. Ever since video was posted of him by possibly you mattd I was a huge fan of his game. Just seemed real heady and that solid old school game. Billups is a great comparison crom what I’ve seen. I like guards we have going forward. I think sf in 18 has to be the priority here on out. Need that back up for Mathews, particularly if he blows up.

Clearing house at the end of last year was huge. Although I still love aubreys future and I think kam dominates the Mac. His game just didn’t fit our style. These open roster spots really have us set up nice. Really like the x/ David, Poole/ Brooks back court in the future.

Not a great comparison of games, but I will toss out Andre Miller as a DeJulius comparison.
If young DeJulius hits Camp Sanderson with gusto, may he fill out and become a Vinnie Johnson clone.
Yep, may Brooks, Simpson, and DeJulius become as revered, and on a first name basis with the fans similar to Isiah, Joe, and Vinnie :slight_smile:

Yep miller is another good call. Looks like David is lights out from deep though.

Best case is Jordan Taylor? Hmmm.

So is his dad an MSU fan or something?

One of the very few instances where the recruit loves JB, but the parent does not.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2017 - F - Isaiah Livers (Commit)

He just became my favorite future Wolverine.

Good work MD and hope you feel better! You were all over this one! Love the deep dive on the GPA.

PEACE and Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the support, it is definitely appreciated.

Want to thank all you guys once again, your concern and support has been invaluable during a tough time for my family and I.

5 Likes

I’m with you on Brooks. Would have much preferred they stay in on Eastern instead.

Another game, another 40 point performance for Dave. Finishes with 41 and absolutely posterized someone. Averaging nearly 40 a game right now.

1 Like

And only a junior.

Kid has dog in him and is a killer on the court…and one of the nicest, thoughtful people you will ever meet off the court.

1 Like

Dosent EEV & DeJulius take on Livers team coming up, or no?

January 14th, and both guys have asked me to come. I’ll probably be there, in what is likely to be a great game. Kzoo Central is probably a top 10 team in Class A, and the deepest team in the state. EEVP is the second best team in the state IMO, with the best backcourt hands down.

Should be fun.

Where’s that game at?

Grand Rapids

1 Like

Might have to get to that one

I’ll be there

Caveats apply because I’m certainly bias toward Dave, but his ability to shoot off the dribble is extremely impressive. From distance or midrange, he shoots a really high percentage on jumpshots off the bounce. His stepback three off the crossover or jab step is simply a thing of beauty. Almost impossible to defend.

1 Like