Isaiah Todd decommits from Michigan, will pursue pro opportunities

9 Likes

Numb

Not shocked but what an awful 12 hours

6 Likes

I feel like Clark Griswold just as he opened up his bonus envelope and saw it was the Jelly of the Month Club.

11 Likes

Welp, turns out we were played the whole time. As @goblue8, there was a reason the blue bloods weren’t going hard at these guys.

8 Likes

Ok. Now we know. We move on to other potential targets and throw our faith in those who stay!

3 Likes

Can’t say I’m disappointed or surprised.
See Alex Legion recruitment

1 Like

And now we know why none of the blue bloods were after Todd and Christopher. Juwan learned some hard lessons this cycle.

10 Likes

This is why I never cared when Harbaugh pulled offers.

Goes both ways.

5 Likes

Everyone knew this a few days ago, but then got chastised for saying what was obvious.

1 Like

Remember when Todd was mad that people were asking him if he was still going to Michigan after he stripped all his social media?

11 Likes

On the bright side we no longer have to continuously see the what if’s all over social media

8 Likes

Yep. And people here were mad that people were asking him.

Those quotes from his mom read like it was her decision, not his. Just my two cents.

5 Likes

Maybe there won’t be a season and none of this matters.

5 Likes

Might as well sit back and see which country is closest to opening up for sporting events. I could see that being Australia.

2 Likes

This was a no-brainer for me.

OUCH. Coaching staff got burned hard on both of these guys. Sucks

2 Likes

Time for a Greg Brown blitz?

4 Likes

I’m sorry to bring this up again, but from what I’m seeing, Ant was the first to come out with this as well amongst UM circles today. You can say this was another 50/50 shot, but the timing + accuracy of both make me think he isn’t just throwing **** out there all the time.

Anyway, this one hurts more and less at the same time. More because Todd literally told everyone he was coming and berated fans for thinking otherwise. Less because I’m not sure it hurts the team too much.

8 Likes

It’s a no-brainer to go play overseas during a global pandemic?

11 Likes