We want your preseason feedback!

No, not really. I think it is more the opposite. If you are a member of the site then you want to participate in a positive way. If you aren’t, you are probably only here to stir up issues.

For transparency: Of the 4 people suspended, one was suspended before there was such thing as a subscriber, one was a subscriber and two were not.

But just about everything we do is to make the subscriber experience better. I don’t think you can actually sign up for the message board without being a subscriber anymore so there are only a few people who are legacies and still post here but don’t subscribe.

1 Like

Thanks for this reply. Maybe I should have specified that by opinions I mean more big picture stuff–how he really feels/felt that Beilein was faring, how the upper admin is facilitating or could, etc. I agree that he is quite forthright about the technical stuff–teams, personnel, and play, but–maybe I am immune–but I just keep throwing my sometimes naive opinions up and hope that I can learn from the answers. A good example would have been surfacing the issues around Jordan Poole a little earlier last year. . .

As for knocking heads, I really only meant in the game threads, where people sometimes want to commit harakiri halfway through a game, when the ‘we suck’ stuff begins to make things a little toxic. I think he’s pretty preoccupied with the game itself at that point, though. . .

Makes sense…I usually only venture into game threads when things are going well!

I personally don’t like how I can only post 3 times in a row. I get why the rule is in place completely but for early threads on youngsters it gets annoying. For 2022 guys like Bates, Rodgers etc and the 2022 thread I’ve had issues with it but nothing else so it’s not a huge deal.

4 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGAT7l8XYAEmKps?format=jpg&name=large

Don’t let other pods get the good guests!

LOL. Love the Michigan magent board still. Beilein loves that thing.

Have at it :rofl:

10 Likes

I always wanted one for my office. However, hard to justify for a K-8th grade coach lol

I love all The charts and graphical representation of data.

I wish you would have some reports on 5* guys committing to Michigan. That’s been lacking lately, soooo if I could get that it would be fantastic.

More realistically I like when you’re able to report on trends and tendencies of what teams like to do in situations: big lead early, small lead late, SLOB in a close game, home vs road. I would take more of that.

1 Like