Video & Quotes: Juwan Howard at 2021 Big Ten Media Day

3 Likes
5 Likes

Lookin’ good! So dapper, and then that smile at the end! Go Blue!!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Juwan gets 5 questions on the podium and one is about Isaiah Barnes and another is about Mike Woodson…

3 Likes

Usually how these pressers go because people who ask questions during these pressers either want everyone to see the question (TV/radio style) or they are asking other coaches without having to go to their individual breakout sessions later (transfer portal, Mike Woodson, state of the league stuff).

Beginning to think Eli Brooks, like his father, is going to be a coach. What did Brooks get? Is it 3 years with Coach Beilein and 3 years with Coach Howard?
Eli knows a thing or two about a thing or two. Can’t wait to see him and Christian Anderson in the backcourt together.

4 Likes

Just two years under Beilein.

3 Likes

I also love that his answer to “tell me a good Mike Woodson story” was “he coached the Hawks for awhile there”

1 Like

Every time Coach Howard speaks, he makes me proud. Some men are outstanding coaches and some are outstanding men. We are so lucky that our coach is both.

5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes

That was a fun interview with our coach. He’s seemingly a little bit more comfortable with media. Getting there. But more importantly, when are we going to extend that contract already? Please let’s back up the truck.

1 Like