Tracking Michigan Coaches in July

Cole Bajema and others at this camp.

1 Like

this is my guy in this class. I really like his game. I wish weā€™d go all in on him. I understand its not a position of need per say but i think heā€™s a sleeper to blow up big time and heā€™d be a perfect player for coach b.

Pit stop for Beilein today at Jordan Morganā€™s wedding.

6 Likes

Can you imagine 10 years ago taking a pic with the former UM team and not having one NBA guy to take a pic withā€¦

Fast forward to the presentā€¦

3 Likes

What is annoying is that Beverly is hurt. His parents didnā€™t want him to play this last week really because he is heading to the CP3 point guard camp August 1-4th. Has a thigh injury. Iā€™ve heard he was laboring yesterday and is again today. They are playing right now. Apparently the coaches can tell heā€™s not right.

Boo Williams also has Quinn Slazinski who visited awhile ago. Boo Williams beat REACH by 20+. Beverly led REACH with 12.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

ICYMIā€¦

Two trips out Westā€¦ yeah, we are going to offer him.

Yup using time and resources on two trips to see him when there arenā€™t really any other players to watch at these lesser tournaments means that heā€™s now a priority

1 Like

To be clear, heā€™s just in Vegas. Most of the action right now is inVegas. Heā€™s not in Vegas just to watch Cole.

3 Likes

Watched Cole Anthony again last night https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/basketball-gems-were-on-display-in-vegas-on-thursday

I see Lester Quinones went off for 37 points on 13-24, 6-13, 5-6 to go with five rebounds in 32 minutes. Someone said they werenā€™t too high on him. I am.

2 Likes