Thats all for this year

. Still need a creator for 16 in the worst way.

Is there any doubt M will get one? I don’t see it as anything to be concerned with. M probably won’t land Winston or Thornton, but certainly somebody will be in the class.
As far as the '16-'17 season, with both Walton and MAAR around, PG should be in good hands.

The work this staff did with Aubrey Dawkins is a great example of what an outstanding staff this is, and what a phenomenal coach John Beilein is. Dawkins is the son of a college coach/former college All American/NBA player, yet, when Dawkins gets to campus, after a year of prep school, Beilein and company, spot a flaw in his shot, fix it, and quicken his release. Now the kid would be wanted by any program in the country. Amazing! Telling! Encouraging!

Spike had a brilliant first half, but 2 subsequent plays at roughly the 5minute mark of the second half really killed us. Poor post entry pass with too much air under it for a TO, then he fails to rotate over on Kaminsky for a ball that could've been easily stolen, instead he hits an uncontested layup. Prior to those 2 plays we were tied 54 all

OK. That’s why we lost. Nothing do with being undersized, out rebounded, and over matched at almost every position.

Don’t pin a loss it on a few bad plays. These boys played their ASS OFF. And we all know
they needed to play their very best, (and for Wisc to be a little off their game), in order for UM to win.
They went toe to toe with the conference champs twice now, and just came up a little
short. Proud of the team!

Spike had a brilliant first half, but 2 subsequent plays at roughly the 5minute mark of the second half really killed us. Poor post entry pass with too much air under it for a TO, then he fails to rotate over on Kaminsky for a ball that could've been easily stolen, instead he hits an uncontested layup. Prior to those 2 plays we were tied 54 all

OK. That’s why we lost. Nothing do with being undersized, out rebounded, and over matched at almost every position.

Don’t pin a loss it on a few bad plays. These boys played their ASS OFF. And we all know
they needed to play their very best, (and for Wisc to be a little off their game), in order for UM to win.
They went toe to toe with the conference champs twice now, and just came up a little

Seriously, do you not read all the threads? I explicitly stated the entire reason we lost the game is because our teams under JB simply refuse to box out - and it never improves.

I think you guys have it wrong regarding the traveling. Wisconsin knew they would be playing this Friday 11 AM game for months. It was much easier for that fanbase to plan for this game than it was Michigan's. Michigan was as well represented as other teams Thursday. Even the Illinois game was probably 55% to 45% which is impressive considering the venue.

Really you thought so, 55 vs 45? It seemed more like 75/25 to me and I’m even being conservative there. I was looking a lot around me and all I was seeing was mostly orange. Some of the yellow also came from Iowa, there were a lot of them already there.
Of course, today was even worse. It makes sense the theory of them knowing when they would play. Hadn’t considered that

Yes I’d say 55/45. Maybe not your section, but overall.

There were some sections that looked 95% Illinois, but in my section and the couple around me and predominantly more Michigan fans. In any sense, Michigan wasn’t an embarrassment on Thursday.

They’re always going to be undersized that’s the way Michigan usually plays. Therefore it means the margin for error is much smaller. MattD isn’t wrong they needed better possessions at that time.