TBT Open Thread 2020

Daum has lost a ton of weight from what I remember him looking like.

This OSU team is washed defensively. 'Paign is basically just Feliz and Daum and they would probably win this game if they’d run the OSU guys off the 3-pt line.

1 Like

Yeah the OSU guys are getting up there in age. Especially with Craft retiring this is probably the groups last hurrah.

These are quite clearly college refs. :face_vomiting:

Always a great day whenever Ohio State players lose :smile:

I-L-L!

3 Likes

What a game

How does it work where you can win part of the prize?

Yeah, he’s almost unrecognizable physically. A lot of talk on Twitter that he belongs in Orlando as a replacement player. Hard to disagree after his play so far.

1 Like

Jon Elmore is one of my favorite bball players in the world

Great game here as TMT’s roster is phenomenal on paper but Herd That is staying connected and hanging in there

Really good game. Herd That just can’t get a stop. Every time they scrape the lead back down to 4 or 5, they give up a series of wide open threes. TMT ball movement has been great too.

Jon Elmore just poked himself in the eye protesting a foul call :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

WHAT A GAME… this is phenomenal

1 Like

Some great Elam Ending drama there. (Still not a fan)

3 Likes

Elam Ending made that game significantly more exciting than it would have been otherwise. Abhorrent defense from TMT caught up with them in the end – they had a lot more talent.

3 Likes

Very, very impressed with Jon Elmore there. TMT’s guards were trying to pick on him and talk shit in his grill and he handled it the entire game. Super cocky type especially Nick Johnson. Elmore stayed patient and heady and leads his time back by making plays for others

3 Likes

I’d think that Iso Joe could just dominate all these dudes but maybe he’s too old now

Early returns are that, yes Iso Joe can dominate the TBT.

3 Likes

Had to watch the end of that Herd-TMT game on delay because work came up, but wow, what a finish. TMT really let that one get away. More Ot Elmore!

1 Like