TBT Open Thread 2020

However, I believe he’s leading the team in ATTABOYS.

3 Likes

Certainly does feel like Big X getting a tough whistle

My favorite part of TBT so far is the fact that Joe Johnson is playing. Joe Johnson has made over $200 million dollars in his career.

2 Likes

If X joined, would they have to change the name to Big Z?

5 Likes

Fake a pass to make a pass come on now Dakich! Bad turnover

What team is he on?

Overseas Elite. They also have Jarrett Jack playing for them as well as Frank Nitty (LA guy who plays in the Drew League every year and was the guy who absolutely embarrassed Denzel Valentine there a couple summers back)

2 Likes

Darrell Davis hitting some big time shots down the stretch…Former Michigan target way back in the day.

1 Like

Jarrett Jack (and DJ Kennedy, who has led them to 4 TBT championships) is no longer on their roster.

Good thing Dakich played himself down the stretch there…

3 Likes

Every year it blows me away how the early 2010s OSU teams had so many fantastic college players that did not even sniff the NBA. And that has translated into an elite TBT team.

4 Likes

This Illinois team seems severely under-seeded

That boxout by Aaron Craft on Daum after getting caught on the bad switch right before the timeout was just elite… brings back memories of all the winning plays that guy makes

1 Like

Daum is a game changer

2 Likes

This is why he was third team all decade. Just an elite blue collar player

3 Likes

Diebler gets 6 points in one possession because of an off ball foul (that seemed weak)

Just realized that that’s Demetri McCamey out there for Carmen’s Crew, playing against the defacto Illinois team.

OSU hit 5 threes in about 6 possessions, and went form down 12 to up 2.

Aaron Craft… still immune from foul calls. :rofl:

7 Likes

Ha I was just about to post that. Just bumping chests with no call

Whassat now? You’re not WHINING ABOUT THE REFS now, are you Dylan? :slight_smile: