Rapid reactions to Michigan's Big Ten schedule

I think the general idea of going to London is cool, but to do all that travel for just a couple days, while the semester is winding down, I don’t know. Especially when the team just went to Europe.

1 Like

Any reason why Michigan always ends the regular season on the road? Last time UM was home to end the year was 2016.

2 Likes

I can see that. Certain Spartan fans have been talking Hoggard resembles Mateen with much more bulk and nastiness on D.

This is definitely going to be a toss up year for who wins the conference. The Indiana bandwagon seems full, but I am not sold on them. TJD has to show improvement or teams are going to continue to focus on daring IU to hit jumpers.

2 Likes

Bart Torvik has us 21-9 overall and 13-7 in the Big Ten. That should have us easily in the NCAA tourny. He has us 11-3 in conference going into our last 6 games but has us going 2-4 to close out. At 11-3 we would be in the mix for conference champs.

1 Like

That seems…realistic? Obviously we’re wildly speculating about most teams given the turnover in quantity and quality across the league. But that seems surprisingly logical for an early prediction. It would leave us feeling a little frustrated late in the season.