Podcast: Recapping Michigan’s win vs. Florida State and previewing UCLA

Just listened to the pod. BQ mentioned early on that this was Michigan’s 4th Elite Eight in 8 years. Incredible. And to think it could have been 5 in 8 with the 2016-17 team coming up a point short against Oregon (I was 110% confident Walton would nail that shot, too).

Going from the exhilaration of just squeezing into the tournament in 2009 to where we are today, wow. What a stretch of basketball. Fantastic coaching, awesome players, great memories.

Hope everyone enjoys the game tonight. A nap and some late night coffee is in store for me. Go Blue!

18 Likes

Technically in 9 years, but in 8 tournaments

A few hours ago I was able to get an appointment for Friday through the West MI Vaccine Clinic, as they just opened it up to everyone 16+. If anyone in the greater GR area is still looking for a vaccine, check out West Michigan Vaccine Clinic. You should be able to get an appointment scheduled.

1 Like

Here in Maryland we suck at vaxxing. I’ll be pleased if shot one is done by June 1st.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Profound basketball analysis lol

Ranks right up there with “It’s a make-or-miss league”.

Well that is a lot more data driven than sports analysis used to be. Baseball used to be half pitching, half fielding, and half hitting, but that was before Microsoft Excel.