Podcast: Previewing Indiana with Alex Bozich

4 Likes

Nice! Inside the Hall does a great job, Alex is a good dude so excited to listen. Probably one of the most knowledgeable IU guys out there.

2 Likes

Listened to the first 25 minutes. Made me feel reasonably good about Michigan’s prospects–the fact that Jett may have a pretty straightforward assignment on D is encouraging. Dickinson and Jackson-Davis are such different players; each is likely to get his points. For Michigan, getting Joey Baker established early along with Jett from three could be hugely helpful. And–as noted here–not having two or three Indiana shooters all going off from three. . . Curious what Tarris looks like against Jackson-Davis.

Whistle.
Whistle.
Whistle.
Whistle.

11 Likes

This gave me a good laugh. I’d imagine that one of those whistles will get us all pissed off because Jackson-Davis is getting too much respect from officials. And that there could be one rejection of a Jackson-Davis shot in there, too–also probably drawing a whistle.

2 Likes

His foul trouble recently is due to some fouls on the offensive end. That’s what he needs to eliminate.

1 Like

Looking at the clips on Synergy, it looks like 3 of his last 14 fouls were on offense.

He’s committing all sorts of fouls with impressive velocity, not just on offense.

6 Likes

Channeling his inner Mo Wagner!

1 Like

He is definitely in full-speed-ahead mode getting his money’s worth. Is that technical included in the 14? And if it is is it part of the 3?

1 Like

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me, so thanks! :joy:

3 Likes

What’s your sense of the vibe of Indiana fans for tonight’s game?