New design/Patreon login

It only shows the link to a previous post if it is upstream. So if you respond to the most recent post, it leaves it as is.

This explains a lot, thank you.

edit: Also I think if you start typing and someone else posts a new one before you do it won’t have the icon, but if you edit it and save (I don’t think you have to actually change anything, just press edit) it will appear.

When I try to access comments from a protected article (I’m a Patreon subscriber), I get this message: “Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!”

Thanks for checking!
David

I do as well…any solution?

Are you guys logging into the forum with the same email that you signed up on the site with? And did you sign up via the site or via Patreon?

That’s the message I got when I tried to read the monthly question and answer session.

Hey everyone… If you are having trouble syncing your subscriber status to the forum, walk through this.

1. Did you sign up via Patreon (the old way)? If so, is your message board account under the same email as your pledge? If it is, then ‘login with Patreon’ at least once on the forum. That will sync your status.

If it isn’t, send me a private message.

1. If you signed up directly on UM Hoops, your status should sync via your email address. There might be a slight delay from when you first signed up. If, for some reason, your email address is different on both sites. Shoot me a PM.

@umhoops can you post a pic of the t-shirt and mug bonus?

Hello my my email is laurencestwrt@yahoo.com
and Im still being charged but can not log on
laurence stewart

Hey @laurence_stewart. I see you signed up on the site in the fall but it looks like you canceled. Shoot me an email (umhoops@gmail.com) and we can get it figured out.

Not sure where this should go. When browsing mobile Chrome, I’m getting prompted to install Chrome on certain links. For example the forum link from the blog.