New design/Patreon login

Hey @Mat_Dolata. I’ll shoot you a note and get your account sorted out.

Great. Thanks.

You should be good to go now. It looks like it was an issue with your pledge having been deleted previously and now reactivated. Should be all set. Shoot me a note if it still isn’t working.

Yep, I’m good. Thanks for the fix. I’ll just subscribe direct through your site next time.

Keep up the great work! Go Blue.

2 Likes

Can you send me these instructions too? My card expired and I’d like to be able to pay through the site instead of Patreon.

Thanks!

I have pledged thru Patreon which has been working fine. My credit card is about to expire and need directions on how to proceed.

You should be able to follow these steps:

1. Go to patreon.com
  2. Login with your credentials
  3. Access the menu in the top right and choose “My memberships” (should be this link: https://www.patreon.com/pledges)
  4. Navigate to the Payment Methods tab
  5. Update your payment method

Hey Dylan - this stuff seems to be resolved, but suddenly since about a week ago, I haven’t been able to read articles (it prompts me to join again). When I go to Patreon, I’ve still be paying…

Hi Dylan (et al) - I may be in a similar spot to mgl, as of about a week ago I haven’t been able to read articles on the site. I’m signed into UM Hoops (see “sign out” link in the top nav) but only get the preview content and a prompt to sign up. I’m pledged through Patreon and that appears to be working fine from their perspective monthly. Let me know if there’s anything I need to do to refresh anything – thanks,

Brian.

Hey Brian,

Can you try logging out and back in and see if that fixes it.

That’s got it, thanks! (And I’m a little embarrassed I didn’t think of that one…)

Just made a change/fix that should prevent some of these issues in the future. If you have an issue (and are a Patreon sub) don’t hesitate to PM or email me (dylan at umhoops dot com)