NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

Let’s bring Angry Hunter to the party in the first half today.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to ask this, but is anyone else watching. On the NCAA website? Is your top 1/5 of the screen dimmed?

1 Like

Imsee real flashes of talent from Zen. Just cant get them to fall

1 Like

This is not the time to expand the rotation…

1 Like

Zeb please, attack the drop

2 Likes

Get Zeb some good experience I’m all for it

9 Likes

Yep, every game I’ve watched there has a darkened upper screen.

1 Like

TBH, i’m okay with it. If Zeb can survive in any game, it’s this one

6 Likes

If zeb is gonna play, the first round would be the time.

8 Likes

Zeb…this isn’t KenPom time. Maybe pump the breaks on taking early long twos if you want to stay on the court. Move the ball, play D, pass to someone else, try not to shoot.

I have a theory why Texas Southern is near the bottom of the country in three-point field goals per game…

4 Likes

I guess I’m OK with this crew even though they’ve missed some calls. Foul trouble would be our biggest problem. They’re not going to beat our starting 5.

1 Like

Okay. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t me. Tried messing with my monitor, my brightness, resetting stuff. Really going crazy out here.

Need Zeb to hit the weight room til he’s no longer wary of contact.

1 Like

I don’t care about the rotations in this game, but I’m prepared to be real upset with them in future matchups.

2 Likes

Why not? A tournament game against an overmatched opponent? This is precisely the time to expand the rotation and get players a little extra time. If Michigan is going to make a run this year, they’re going to need a contribution from at least one unexpected source.

That said, I think Zeb can do better than off-balance 18 foot jump shots with 22 seconds on the shot clock.

9 Likes

By the way, is Zeb young for his grade? Or does he just look it.

Is it because, and stay with me here, they suck at shooting behind the arc?

1 Like

That will come. Not worried there. I am worried that he still has a long way to go to develop a feel for the game. Not playing much his last year of HS, losing practice to Covid, and he’s way behind.

1 Like