NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

Literally incredible that Liddell’s late game moving screen is legal and that’s a moving screen on Dickinson.

4 Likes

Hunter getting whistles for just being bigger is something that scares me in important games

6 Likes

Guards are really struggling to box out

3 Likes

LSU killed the Bonnies with offensive rebounds. Not liking what I’m seeing on the glass.

4 Likes

Texas Southern’s smaller posts grappling with Hunter all game just for Hunter to get a bunch of ticky tack BS is gonna give me a stroke in future rounds

14 Likes

you could tell how off that Brooks shot was thanks to the camera angle

8 Likes

Imagine the efficiency Brooks could have under Nate Oats lmao

1 Like

I totally thought this was going to be a fishing trip story

1 Like

Effing Zebras again.

1 Like

This officiating is utterly mystifying.

3 Likes

Totally agree. I think this could hold true for Kofi and Luka as well

5 Likes

It’s a good thing that guy didn’t work the Kansas game. McGary would have gotten an offensive foul on Trey’s shot.

3 Likes

We are in pity officiating territory

4 Likes

Michigan is too big

What does Columbia have to do with Davis dunking on Dickinson?

Howard waits to long to get Brown in with no Livers. Brown should get in first 5 or so minuets of each half not wait 7-8 minuets!!

Davis has had a makeup call against him once or twice before. Not his first rodeo.

5 Likes

I’d love nothing more than a quick 12 pt spurt and some EXTENDED Kenpom lineup today. I didn’t bet on the spread though, so I wish my fellow gamblers luck

1 Like

Smith is devastating on that hesitation dribble. His acceleration is nuts

3 Likes

Really interested to see Brown’s shift. Seems like he’s got to earn his coach’s trust and that would be great to see…

1 Like