NBA Talk & Open Thread

His insecurity came from knowing he would never get the bulk of the credit for it (rightfully so) because Hinkie built it.

Would love people’s opinions on a debate we’re having at work… 5 years from now, who will be considered the better player: Luke Kennard or Kevin Heurter? (And no, this was not meant to be a “let’s compare white players” debate!)

Seriously don’t need too much elaboration if you don’t care or have time, but would love some “votes”!

Kennard. I think Kennard is going to be a pretty darn good player in the league. It’s unfortunate for him that he will always be compared to Mitchell.

1 Like

Same archetype but Kennard was much better in college. So idk why it wouldn’t be Kennard

I think Kennard…but i don’t have any faith in the Pistons to maximize his potential and I think the Hawks might give Heurter a real chance to shine especially if Trae Young is the real deal

2 Likes

Huerter. Think he’s got more of an all around game and higher BBIQ.

I honestly think the two will be similar enough it doesn’t matter. Similar sizes, similar games. Both fine supporting pieces.

Now if you toss Donovan Mitchell in…

I agree with this sentiment he can get where he wants on the court and can shoot for days.

1 Like

Wow! Good for him. Denver didn’t seem like the type of team to have many open spots, but maybe Mudiay leaving gave him an opening.

I loved him in college