Michigan's 2021-22 roster is posted

I agree, it’s a really disgusting and unpleasant number. It’s basically the beets of numbers. Barnes will simply need to become an All-American and the taste will be washed out.

2 Likes

Glad you apologized because Nik Stauskas and Isiah Thomas would’ve wanted to have a word with you otherwise.

5 Likes

I think Stauskas would’ve really shined bright with 14. He always looked like a proper 14 wearer to me.

3 Likes

IMO Barnes should be #13. I don’t know who Ian Burns is but he just made an enemy for life

4 Likes

Ian Burns is the next CJ Baird

4 Likes
4 Likes

Adrien Nunez has been cultivating mass

3 Likes

So we buying that Dickinson only weighs 10 more pounds than BJJ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

20 pounds per the roster, right?

Moussa at 210 is skinny.

3 Likes

oh yeah. 20 pounds still seems low

Bufkin being listed at 6’4" doesn’t thrill me for my Bufkin at the 3 fantasties

1 Like

It was “listed” as a 15-pound gap last year FWIW.

1 Like

You love Baylor though, who just annihilated all who were foolish enough to face them with a (listed at) 6’4 195 SF.

2 Likes

You beat me to it. I’ve been really busy this afternoon (for a little old retired guy) and I just didn’t get my post up in time! Faulds back in the fold! Anyway, great minds think alike! :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s skinny. For context, Maceo Baston was listed at 215.

And 175. Even I thought he was up to 180-185! :wink:
I will say this, he’s gonna be fine…at the TWO! :rofl:
Sorry, couldn’t resist!

3 Likes

The problem is that with Eli back there aren’t many minutes available at the 2!

1 Like

Yes, that’s right.

3 Likes

Fantastic work from Juwan constructing this roster with no juniors, bringing in Jones, and getting Eli to stay. Not that it really matters, but there might not be any seniors on the roster next year unless we hit the portal (likely) or Johns comes back.

2 Likes

is that strongly correlated with success?

So let’s just say hypothetically…Bufkin is legitimately too small to play the three this year. But also hypothetically, Bufkin is very clearly immediately a must-play guy in a role larger than just a back up.

Do we think Juwan would just go super small and stick him at the 3 anyway? Could he potentially cut into Jones/Eli’s minutes more than expected?

I’m of the opinion that Kobe will play a lot pretty early…but I have no idea where.

5 Likes