Michigan Women's Hoops

My pleasure!

So this means the M women probably will be involved in contact tracing quaranteene.

Unbelievable. I assume this is a result of some gap in testing protocol between the B10 and BEast.

Well…shoot. I don’t think I was within 30 feet of any of their players and probably not within 20 feet of any of ours but that is the closest I’ve been to anyone that I know who has tested positive.

I was just going to mention something I found out about Emily Kiser (ankle injury, according to the Michigan Daily) and didn’t expect that bit of news. Michigan doesn’t play again until the 19th, so if there are any players that test positive, maybe they’ll only miss one game?

Saturday and this upcoming Wednesday’s games were both postponed.

The women were back on the court today (and also with a handful of family members in the stands) and I was back with my camera. Michigan steamrolled Wisconsin, 92-49. Here are some highlights:

10 Likes

I’m thinking the men will have family on Sunday for NW too.

2 Likes

I’m still curious why the Fab 5 cutouts are always taken down except for the Men’s games.

I didn’t even know that. That’s why I like you guys that can get inside and find things that otherwise us reg people wouldn’t know. THANKS!

1 Like

It’s strange and I’m curious to know the story. I shot the jump ball sequence right from where they are and I had to make sure I wasn’t stepping on them. They are laid flat on the floor.

Are you privy enough to ask Warde Manual why?

1 Like

Ha! No, not at all. I think the last time I saw Warde in person was in Wichita in 2018. I doubt he has any idea who I am.

1 Like

Playing on ESPN2. Checked in and it looks like they’re rollin.

1 Like

55-26 at the half, Hillmon and Leigha Brown each with 20 points.

4 Likes

I believe the Kim Barnes Arico crew has scored over 90 every game thus far.

3 Likes

This game is nuts!

Lol they’re a Dickensonian 20/31 from 2 and somehow shooting BETTER from 3 (the Browns are 6/7)

Leigha Brown was quite a pickup from a conference rival.

It’s starting to feel like Maryland is the only thing that can prevent a conference title.

6 Likes

Quite a night of hoops!