Michigan Women's Hoops

I hope Cam can use her Covid shirt here. I think she made the B1G all-academic team.

1 Like

iirc the ladies have a stellar recruiting class incoming so I’m hopeful that next season will go better than this

1 Like

They needed you in attendance!

1 Like

They do. Two players in ESPN’s top-15. With Caitlin Clark heading to the WNBA, Michigan should be in the mix for winning the B1G.

1 Like

I think down the stretch Michigan did a good job running clock, but up only 3 I wanted them to actually run some offense instead of pure ISO and chuck up a low percentage shot at the end of the clock. Needed another bucket and really didn’t try much other than hero ball and hope.

3 Likes

Arico can do that all by herself

That Kansas big was very impactful. She is not a mook.

2 Likes

veal parmesan sangwich…

Yeah. Awful coach, making the NCAA Tournament for the 6th straight year, even after losing 3 of her top-4 scorers. Just awful…

2 Likes

She’s only the best coach in school history, a bum!

3 Likes

The bar was low coming in. And yes I believe she’s a very questionable in-game coach.

Checking back in with the former Wolverines who made the tourney: Maddie Nolan and Colorado have made the Sweet 16, and Izabel Varejao did play in Syracuse’s first round win yesterday.

1 Like

I was shocked Cam didn’t start all season honestly. This is a tough loss though :frowning:

I don’t think I was surprised that Evans started over Cam most of the year, but Cam really came on in the back third of the season. Serious bummer as a fan that she’s transferring, but I don’t blame her any more than Maddie or EK or – from the other direction – Lauren Hansen or Elissa Brett for wanting to grad transfer.

They have their degrees, and if they want a change of scenery, why not?

2 Likes

I suppose there’s still a chance that Cam returns. IDK.

As a fan, I would love for her to go the EK route and return. Ultimately, if a change of scenery is what’s best for her as an individual, then I hope she finds a good landing place and I’ll cheer for her from afar (a la Maddie).

FWIW, I really liked the two-big look KBA used at times down the stretch and wouldn’t mind seeing that look reprised next year if she were to return.

1 Like

The Women’s McDonald’s A-A game is on ESPN2 at 6:30pm. Both Syla Swords and Olivia Olson will be playing. Our first two Burger Commits!

4 Likes