Michigan unveils 2022-23 roster with updated numbers, measurements

#FreedKobe

2 Likes

The results of this poll are very surprising to me other than Hunter.

Only a few votes but I never knew that Kobe was that popular.

1 Like

Hunter is one of my favorite Michigan players of all time for a handful of reasons. Easy vote.

4 Likes

Where’s Ian Burns?

I had to redo my vote to get Joey Baker on the board…

2 Likes

I appreciate you and the similarly Rawlsian voters for GGlenn and Cheeseman.

1 Like

I think @BigBoutros voted for Glenn

1 Like

You are correct

I think it makes sense. Along with the obvious opportunity for him to step in and play well, I think there is an intrinsic thing that makes people want the local kid from GR that grew up a Michigan fan succeed. Also gives Michigan some recruiting juice in that city in those basketball circles.

1 Like

Yeah I’m surprised how many peoples favorite player is someone who has rarely player or not played.

I mean returning players outside of Hunter have played 1032 career minutes. Hunter, Eli and Caleb each played more than that last year.

If you want to pick someone other than Hunter, the pickings are thin

3 Likes

Yeah I realize that. I’m just saying that outside of Hunter and Terrance this whole roster is “tbd” for me.

2 Likes

I am guessing that one of the biggest reason some chose Kobe is because he’s from Michigan. Instate fans tend to like “homegrown” players

3 Likes

I imagine that Jett, Khayat and Llewellyn will rise in this poll over the next six months.

4 Likes

He wasn’t my vote, but I think you are partly to blame because you were pretty excited about him 12 months ago. In Dylan we trust.

1 Like
18 Likes