Michigan unveils 2022-23 roster with updated numbers, measurements

2 Likes

Who do we see as our 3rd 5? Are twill and Tschetter going to see any emergency minutes there? Or yo-yo?

1 Like

Posting just to get this out of the way…

super_jace

6 Likes
3 Likes

I would say Tschetter

I agree and I think he’s going to get a few minutes.

Jett marked as G and Barnes as G/F

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Several surprises.

1. JL is a Canadian?
  2. Youseff weighs the same as Kobe?
  3. Barnes is listed as sophomore but Tschetter is listed as redshirt freshmen?
2 Likes

I feel like several of these things were well known before seeing the roster.

1 Like

Not sure how Khayat is playable at 6’9 195 unless Michigan wants to play quicker I can see Khayat getting worked.

Did they ever give us confirmation that barnes got his redshirt last year? I sure hope so for his sake alone

2 Likes

Who in the Big Ten is going to “work” him?

2 Likes

Does Will provide spacing that the other two do not? Would be nice to mix that in a bit when Hunter is not in the game, but I guess that begs another question in who is your #2 scorer? Jaylin? Jett?

2 Likes

A guy like Malik Hall, similar size 30 pounds heavier would be a handful for him. Mason Gillis or Caleb Furst. Race Thompson there are probably a few more. That under the idea that Khayat would be getting big minutes but I doubt that.

1 Like

I mean, he played. That technically makes him a non-redshirt without a waiver, which generally isn’t granted until he tries to use a 5th year.

I think we can expect a college freshman to be physically weaker than a 5th year senior like Race Thompson or a 4th year junior like Mason Gillis (who takes twice as many threes as twos, so I don’t know if he’s the guy to bully him).

Don’t know if Furst at 6’10, 210 is significantly thicker

I guess my take is that if Purdue wants to re-work their offense from Edey to pounding the rock to a PF platoon that averaged 3.5 two point attempts a game, I’ll take it?

3 Likes

Is he even on campus, to have been weighed?

In the video we saw today of YoYo in street clothes he doesn’t look unplayably skinny.

Not sure if serious

1 Like

Who’s your favorite player on this year’s team?

• Hunter Dickinson
  • Jaelin Llewellyn
  • Kobe Bufkin
  • Jett Howard
  • Jace Howard
  • Isaiah Barnes
  • Gregg Glenn
  • Youssef Khayat
  • Joey Baker
  • Dug McDaniel
  • Tarris Reed
  • Terrance Williams