Michigan to play in 2021 MGM Resorts Main Event in Las Vegas

I don’t see the big deal with this though. Were you upset that Michigan was in the same type of tournament against UNC last year and their list accusations?? A lot of these tournaments for 2021 were already filled. I don’t think it’s the best idea to say “pass because a certain team is playing in this tournament.” It doesn’t serve a purpose imo they are still scheduled to play Kentucky, hopefully a high profile game in the ACC/Big Ten challenge. Maybe they return the favor with a road game in Oregon.

1 Like

FWIW sounds like a Arizona may move on from Miller this off season and if they do expect transfers galore.

Yeah, I knew where you were going with that. They are tops on my permanent dookey list, in perpetuity. If being caught THAT red-handed doesn’t do it. . . I got nothin’.

I’m kind of surprised they can put tickets on sale not knowing potential capacity restrictions. Last year they put tickets on sale for 25% of the venue and the best package was both days for $49-$195, which isn’t bad for Vegas prices. Beware of the AXS ticket fees though if you’re going to buy early.

Not a bad consolation prize for having the London game vs Kentucky postponed to 2022. Nice to have some things to look forward to.

Tickets are on sale - https://www.axs.com/events/397883/roman-main-event-tickets/promopage/24293?locale=en-US

The Michigan specific sections are 1-5 and 201-204.

4 Likes

See you all there

Already bought several tickets in Section 5. Looking forward to the games in Vegas!

1 Like

Is there any way of avoiding/minimizing the AXS fees, which look to be about 40-50% of the ticket prices? Other than a reseller, of course.

Buying tickets for both games together minimized that slightly, but it still exceeded 25%.

I’d wait until the month of the event to see what the ticket broker’s have available. A lot will open up.

Just walk up to T-Mobile Arena, unless you really want to sit in a Michigan fan section there won’t be an issue for tickets.

1 Like

Note, the best value is buying the 2 day ticket package, which seems to be priced like if you only bought for one day. Which is what I went ahead and did. Unfortunately there weren’t many good seats left in the Michigan sections, so I bought them in section 13 row J. Please buy tickets there too so we have a bunch of Wolverine fans with great seats.

2 Likes

Section 204 for both games; not the greatest, but after flight, hotel, and probably the need to eat, it’s what we could afford. Can’t wait to see all the fellow Wolverine fans there!

7 Likes

Tickets are on sale already?? I live in California so I’ll definitely be at these games

1 Like

They are; the choice lower bowl seats are drying up a bit. Dunno if that means third-party is buying them to resell or if it’s going to be a popular event.

what part of CA?

Lived in LA for 5 years during college and then 1 after and now I live in the Sacramento area

1 Like

nice, I am in LA

1 Like

I’m in Santa Monica. Love it here

2 Likes